Proper hair care is essential to make you look glamorous. Therefore, choose the right kind of shampoo suitable for your scalp. On Al Basel Cosmetics, you will find a variety of hair care and beauty products. It is a top online beauty store offering professional-grade cosmetics and equipment at affordable rates in Sharjah, UAE.
You can check the most popular Fanola shampoo line. As well as get familiar with how to use Fanola shampoo for better results. Below are some Fanola shampoo products available on Al Basel online cosmetic store.
Fanola No Orange Shampoo
The blue toning is capable of eliminating the stubborn brassy orange undertones in her hair. No Orange works best on dark blondes and light-haired brunettes. It doesn’t matter if they have balayage, highlights, or full color. It is even ideal for women transitioning from dark hair color to light as it keeps brassy tones away.
Fanola Purity Anti-dandruff shampoo
Dandruff is an age-old issue that can be resolved easily with Fanola’s anti-dandruff purity shampoo. Piroctone Olamine fights the common dandruff culprit. It is an antimicrobic and dermo purifying formula that cleans the scalp and repairs hair root issues. Deep cleaning leaves the scalp and hair free from microbes that trigger dandruff inflammation.
Fanola Sensitive scalp shampoo
The shampoo is enriched with Zanthoxylum B5 and Aloe vera for gentle cleansing of the scalp. It lessens the nasty itching sensation and thus prevents redness making your hair shiny and soft. Your hair rehydrates and the scalp's natural equilibrium is re-established. Just apply to your wet hair and massage gently before rinsing it thoroughly. After bleaching use this shampoo to replace the pH level of the hair.
Fanola Volume Volumizing shampoo
Shampoo offers your hair a little volume as dirt and grease weigh your locks. Fanola includes lightweight ingredients like Panthelol that cleans and nourishes the hair follicles and makes thin hair look full and thick. The shampoo is also enriched with cottonseed oil and vitamin B5. After shampooing your hair seems full of elasticity and vitality.
Fanola Shampoo Curly Shine
Curly hair is hard to tame. Fortunately, Fanola’s Curly Shine has formulated a product to tame fragile, frizzy, short, coarse, or type 4 tresses. It defines the wild tresses as well as tames the frizz. The formula does not over-dry the wavy curls. Silk protein is used to hydrate, set the strands, restore elasticity, and add bounce.
How to wash hair correctly with shampoo?
Bad shampooing practice can make you lose hair luster and shine. The art of washing hair can make a huge difference.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle hair first before shampooing. It will prevent hair damage.
- Pour lukewarm water and wet your hair.
- Pour a little shampoo on your finger and thoroughly cleanse your scalp and hair.
- Massage the scalp for some time, while applying the shampoo as it helps to improve blood circulation.
- Allow the shampoo to sit for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Lukewarm water had opened the hair cuticles, so use cold water to close them otherwise unsealed cuticles can cause loss of moisture.
- Apply conditioner gently on the hair and its tip and not the scalp. Allow it to sit there for 5 minutes and wash your hair.
- Use a towel to blot the water and dry hair gently in the air.
Follow the best hair shampooing practice to promote hair health!